I am an experienced business executive with extensive experience in leadership roles in executive management, product management and sales strategy in Big Data companies. My focus for the last 20 years has been in the area of analytics and have been working in companies that have dealt with all phases of Big Data and analytics, ranging from data integration, descriptive analytics/reporting to predictive analytics. Here are some of my key roles in this journey:
- GM of IBM’s Big Data Distribution Sector team (joined IBM after my client Netezza was acquired by IBM). Led Sales strategy for IBM’s Big Data Distribution Sector team with a quota of over $60M.
- Founder & CEO of Ferveo Technology, created a patented Inventory Management solution for retail grocery.
- VP of Product Management at IRI. One of the key GM’s in the company focused on building analytic solutions focused on retail execution improvement.
- Group Product Manager at Informatica Corporation. Led Informatica’s data extension products ($50M) in revenue in order to provide a more complete data consolidation platform.
- Co-founder of Strategy.com. Led Product Management for MicroStrategy’s spin off business unit Strategy.com. Hired and led the team that generated major shareholder value for the company.
I have deep experience in Retail, e-tail and CPG industries. I spent initial years of my career at McKinsey & Company evaluating technology for fortune 100 companies. I was awarded a patent for a unique inventory management system for retail stores while CEO of Ferveo Technology. I graduated with a Bachelors from Columbia University and received an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University.
Specialties: Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Customer Analytics, Behavioral Analytics, Product Management, Sales, General Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Intelligence, Startups, New Ventures.